Every demand of peace and every peaceful state isn’t positive. Say you are lost in the mountains, being chased by a beast, what is the beast’s idea of peace? It wants you to shut the chaos of rebellion and silently give in and be its food, rendering it a hearty peaceful meal. What is the idea of “peace” for a man enslaving a dozen men and women, merely for labor? He sees peace in their life long submission into slavery. Any rebellion on the part of his slaves disturbs not only his own peace of mind but also the peace of the workplace. Have this beast or this master ever questioned their acts? I would say the former is incapable of doing so, while the latter can, but doesn’t do so. Because, questioning is likely to result in lost of his present peace of mind, and that is enough reason to be in denial of his evil doing. The strength of this denial is proportional to the duration of such a way of life and inversely proportional to the man’s age at imbibition of such ideas.
Here, meet an average non-terrorist muslim. Take a closer look as to why and how his religion dictates him to bring about peace. All these arguments for “religion of peace” may or may not rest within the mind of a single muslim or a single group of muslims. But carefully seen, at least one of these reflect the idea of “peace” in any “practicing” muslim (does not apply to those blasphemers who prefer to call themselves as “muslims” for cultural reasons or for fear of execution).
- We are peaceful people, peacefully teaching islam to our children, making them read quran, the only true word of god, since they were young. But when you teach science to our children and make them question the word of god, make them blaspheme out of our ways, you disturb our peace.
- There is peace in our family because our women follow what we say. When women choose not to do so, the peaceful state is disturbed and we have to use our religious laws to punish her and bring back peace into our peace loving family.
- We are very protective of our women, we would lose our peace when they get sexually fantasized by other men. Hence we take precautionary measures, we keep our women (as young as 3, because quran does not dictate an age of eligibility for sexual contact, so we infer there isn’t one) indoors as far as we can, bar them automobiles and gadgets and social accounts on the internet. But since that cannot be done with perfection, especially since kafirs have made the world so fast, we need the age-old remedy from blocking other men to see the beauty of our women, the burqa. But according to the quran, the kafir women are slaves, and lustfully staring at them, molesting, capturing, raping and killing them are all right.
- Aisha peacefully agreed to marry our prophet mohammed at age 6, agreed to his “thighing” between ages 6 and 9, and peacefully agreed to consummation of marriage at age 9. We peacefully see that our girls follow suite. But when the kafirs try to change this, tell us that what our idol mohammed did was wrong, our peace is disturbed and we have to fight to restore this peace.
- We are peace loving muslims who don’t join the terrorists, even as we read about their jihadi acts in newspapers. But when people mock our ideal man, the messenger of allah, with cartoons, our peace is disturbed and we need to kill the cartoonist to teach the world that they shall never do such acts to disturb our peace.